The Americas division of AKVA group with its Canadian office located in Campbell River, British Columbia is seeking to fill the full-time position of a Fishtalk Consultant
The successful applicant will be responsible for a wide variety of duties related to provide support and advice to our customers in the Aquaculture process facilitating a better performance of AKVA technology according to production objectives of the site.
- Hands on team player.
- Formal studies or technical qualifications in Aquaculture, bachelors or advanced degree.
- At least 3 years of experience on fish farming sites.
- Ability to perform work required to audit feeding process, to train user in our technology and software, to develop implementation projects and start up.
- Advanced in software including Microsoft Excel, Word, etc. and aptitude to learn and work with various software products, experience in Fishtalk is a definite asset.
- Be interested in technology, field work and disposition to travel overseas and work in marine conditions.
- Be committed and self-motivated with very good organizational skills.
Please click here to apply
- Audit Reports
- Technology Solutions