The Americas division of AKVA group with its Canadian office located in Campbell River, British Columbia, is seeking to fill the full-time position of an Operations Manager
- To meet or exceed the customers’ expectations through the delivery of our technology and services according to agreed costs, timeline and quality; while ensuring a safe and healthy work environment for the employees.
- Plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations.
- Responsible for the production, services & projects, procurement, and planning of daily operations, coordinating activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met. Communicates any changes in the order or delivery date to relevant parties
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis. Creates a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines.
- Manages the stock control, and checks that inventory records are accurate. Oversight of purchasing materials and services required for production, services & projects. Organizes, plans, and implements inventory activity.
- Manage and control monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's operations financial performance against budget. Assist General Manager in creating annual organizational budget.
- Ensures the production team has enough time to manufacture and deliver products based on the client's request. Monitors and ensures production standards.
- Create a culture of accountability and continuous learning inside the team, developing and training the skills of the staff, with clear direction towards the achievement of goals and operational objectives of the area.
- Lead the team to achieve area´s goals, channeling their requirements with the rest of the company, ensuring to maintain a good work environment and adequate and safe working conditions.
- Preferred Bachelor´s degree or equivalent.
- +5 years of experience managing operations, related to aquaculture industry is a definite asset
- Knowledge in strategic planning
- Lean Management experience
Please click here to apply
- KPI implementation
- Lean Management
- Managing Budgets
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning