Due to the expansion of AKVA group Scotland's head office in Inverness, along with new and continuing contracts both in the UK and overseas the following opportunities have arisen.
Service Engineer – Working across our customers sites throughout Scotland and overseas as required you will be involved in the installation, planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of equipment supplied to the aquaculture industry.
Suitable candidates should ideally have the following;
- A recognised electrical apprenticeship OR have an HND Electrical/Electronic engineering
- Have strong electrical experience preferably from an industrial and control background
- Mechanical experience
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative in challenging environments
- Understanding of both wired and wireless networks
- Excellent fault finding ability
- Flexibility to meet the requirements of our customers
- Full driving licence