This is a Technical Sales position responsible to the General Manager and liaising with the Operations Manager in AKVA group Scotland to provide sales and technical support on farm sites. This is primarily a front line technical support role providing a local contact and interface between our customers and the Service Department in Scotland. The successful candidate will be able to carry out basic repair and maintenance on site and in a workshop.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- A technical/biological degree or relevant qualification
- Farming or technical support experience in the Mediterranean aquaculture industry
- Technical experience of AKVA group’s equipment would be preferred however training will be provided
- Self-motivated and able to work alone
- Develop strong relationships with customers
- Clean driving license
As the office and business grow, this role has potential to develop into other areas.
This is a permanent full-time position based at the group's Spanish Office. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience. A generous benefits package including company pension scheme is also offered.