Are you in full control of your equipment? Good maintenance is a critical factor to achieve good fish health. Therefore, AKVA group Software has developed a software that gives you complete overview and control of equipment and maintenance tasks.
Poorly maintained nets may harm the fish. Fouled nets prevents the flow of oxygen-rich water and may result in the wrasse eating fouling instead of lice. Equipment used to handle smolts may carry harmful substances causing damages to gills, deformities and hinder growth. In brief: There is no doubt that good maintenance pays off!
AKVA group Software has devoted substantial resources to develop a software that makes the maintenance job as easy as possible. Fishtalk Equipment
is a planning tool that gives you an overview of all components in the facility and related maintenance tasks. The software also collects all equipment documentation in one place.
- Plan the operation of equipment according to the next production cycle and recertification. The software will send alerts to the right persons at the correct time
- Say good bye to pens, notebooks and double-registrations! Daily registrations, like cage controls, boat start-ups etc, are easily performed in a separate app
- Check the usage status and maintenance history for each component/part – or at your desired level
- Get an overview of damaged parts in map or table view. You will easily find information about strength/specifications when facing situations where parts need to be changed quickly
- Use data about your own facility (wave heights, currents etc.) to choose the right equipment
- The system complies with all NS 9415:2009 and NYTEK requirements
Fishtalk Equipment has been developed in close cooperation with the industry. The clients also play a key role in the further development of the software and are regularly invited to product forums to help prioritize development requests.
“Our goal is to offer a software that simplifies everyday life for fish farmers and enables them to streamline operations and ensure good fish welfare. Therefore, we highly value the close collaboration we have with our clients, which provide honest and useful feedback,” says Sales Manager Fishtalk, Thomas Hoff.
Would you like more information or a demo of the software? Please contact Thomas at phone 73 84 28 00 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org