Rugged, flexible and virtually unsinkable workboats
The tough and reliable hand-crafted Polarcirkel Cabin Workboats benefit from great design values, high quality build, unique flexibility and extremely low maintenance.
They are self-bailing, and in contrast to a conventional RIB, have rigid pontoons filled with polystyrene for ultimate safety. Combined with the 21o V-shaped hull, this design makes a virtually unsinkable boat with unique stability and excellent handling properties. Polarcirkel boats are tested in extreme weather conditions all over the world.
All our models are loaded with smart details and unique features for safe operation in all conditions and we ensure that our products have an emphasis on safety and the environment. Indeed, Polarcirkel Cabin Workboats are a unique choice for the discerning professional and being made from PE-100 plastic, which is LNG-based great for recycling recycling properties. Although don’t expect to be doing this for decades!
Volvo Penta inboard turbo-diesels from 130hp to 435hp and hydraulic steering wheel. Useful options like hydraulic winch and search lights.
New hull design
The Polarcirkel Cabin 785 and 845 models have a new and improved bow design. The bow is raised with 25cm. The bow has been raised 25cm to improve ride comfort and reduce spray.
Cabin Workboats, standard equipment:
• 4 pcs mooring cleats
• Extra protective hull strips
• Stowage space with hatch in bow
• Manual bilge pump
• Self-bailing deck
• Red gunwales
• Fire extinguisher
• Hydraulic steering wheel
• Dashboard mounted controls
• Electric bilge pump with sensor
• Insulated engine hatch with pneumatic lifters
• Battery, main switch & ignition lock
• Insulated cabin
• Dual helm seats with suspension
• 3-passenger bench seat
• RPM gauge, temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, voltmeter and tilt indicator
• Built-in diesel tanks 2 x 200 litres
• Head available on the 860 model
• Non-skid rubber deck mat outside
• Red HDPE rub rail on pontoons
• Built-in steps in aft pontoons
• CE approved, category C
Search lights, work ligths, hydraulic installation, capstan, bow platform with pulpits, marine electronics, etc.