Open workboats: Virtually maintenance free and unsinkable
These robust Open workboats offers great design, quality build, unique flexibility, user-friendliness and low maintenance. Polarcirkel RBBs (Rigid Buoyancy Boats) are self-bailing, in contrast to a conventional RIB (Rigid Buoyancy Boat), and have rigid pontoons filled with poystyrene. Combined with a 21 degrees V-shaped hull, this design makes a virtually unsinkable boat with unique stability and excellent seaworthiness.
All Polarcirkel boats are tested in extreme conditions all over the world. They are loaded with smart details and unique features for safe operation in tough conditions, with emphasis on safety and the environment. The PE-100 plastic is LNG-based with great recycling properties.
Volvo Penta inboard turbo-diesels from 130 hp to 43 5hp and hydraulic steering wheel. Useful options like hydraulic winch and search lights.
New hull design
The Polarcirkel Cabin 785 and 845 models have a new and improved bow design. The bow has been raised 25 cm to improve ride comfort and reduce spray.
Cabin workboats, standard equipment:
• 4 pcs mooring cleats
• Extra protective hull strips
• Stowage space with hatch in bow
• Manual bilge pump
• Self-bailing deck
• Red gunwales
• Fire extinguisher
• Hydraulic steering wheel
• Dashboard mounted controls
• Electric bilge pump with sensor
• Insulated engine hatch with pneumatic lifters
• Battery, main switch & ignition lock
• Insulated cabin
• 3-passenger bench seat
• RPM gauge, temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, voltmeter and tilt indicator
• Built-in diesel tanks 2 x 200 litres
• Head available on the 910 model
• Non-skid rubber deck mat outside
• Red PE rub rail on pontoons
• Built-in steps in pontoons
• CE approved, category C
Search lights, work ligths, hydraulic installation, capstan, bow platform with pulpits, marine electronics, etc.