Polarcirkel 1050 workboats - with double sloping pontoons
AKVA group has developed a boat is based on an entirely new concept.
The boat has double buoyancy pontoons manufactured from 500 mm PE tubing. The hull is approximately identical to our other boats, featuring a 21° V-bottom. However, this model has 3 pressure-tested chambers. This ensures very good buoyancy.
The Polarcirkel 1050 model can be offered with an inboard motor with drive propulsion, inboard motor with water jet or ordinary outboard motors. The cabin boat can also be delivered with twin motors.
A prototype has been equipped with two 265 hp motors, and the boat has a maximum speed of around 40 knots. Window wipers are installed for all front windows. A number of useful details are included, such as stainless steels shackles, lots of cabin space, slanted stern tube with incorporated steps and comfortable padded seats.
Polarcirkel Cabin 1050 standard equipment:
• Bow propeller 6 hp, continuously variable
• Manual bilge pump
• Electric bilge pump with sensor
• Self-bailing deck
• Hydraulic steering with servo assisted steering wheel
• Motor installation includes battery, cabling, main power switch
• Built-in fuel tanks, 630 litres
• Built-in steps in pontoons
• Insulated motor hatch with pneumatic lifters
• Stowage space in bow
• Step mouldings
• Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room
• 6 heavy duty cleats
• Adjustable pilot seat. For the rest of the seats, you can choose between chairs and benches with lockers
• LED lights in ceiling
• Exit on rear side (Libra door)
• Mast with lanterns on roof
• Dashboard with motor control instruments, navigation equipment, etc.
• 2 cupholders
• Control handles mounted on top of dshboard
• Two 12V sockets in dashboard
• Fire extinguisher
• Large stowage space under forward pulpit (a toilet can be installed here)
• Rescue door in pulpit. Libra door.