Safer and more secure mooring of fish carriers at cages. Monitoring and decision support in a new, stand-alone system.
AKVA Safeguard is a system for risk management (of operations and activities) and decision support that increases operational safety and prevents undesired incidents, such as broaching or personal injury. AKVA Safeguard is based on monitoring parametres that can detect changes in the condition of the fish and the facility at an early stage, as well as the safety level during various operations. The parametres are input into diognastic and forecast models that have been developed in collaboration with Norway's foremost consulting and university communities.
AKVA Safeguard provides useful information on:
- Environmental loads and loads from the fish carrier
- Observed loads on cables (continous validation)
- Planning of ideal mooring points
- New and calculation-efficient model validated against full calcuation models for vessels and fish farms
- New fish farm simulator with proprietary calculation model that simulates time for various systems of rope, chanis, nets, buoys and large volume structures