- All travels that are not considered customer critical have been stopped
- As a main rule, meetings shall take place over the phone or through electronic collaboration platforms. All visits must be agreed in advance
- The company’s employees have been divided between physically separated zones to reduce the risk of infection
- Many administrative positions are working from home
- All physical premises are subject to extra cleaning
Additional measures may be implemented.
In a situation where the pandemic and subsequent governmental restrictions make it a challenge to maintain normal operation, execution of agreed deliveries, and providing the best possible support to the company’s customers within the current framework, are our main priorities.
“We will do everything in our power to maintain operations and support our customers through this challenging time. If and when the Corona outbreak will have an impact on agreed deliveries, for example as a result of delays in deliveries, we will immediately inform affected customers," states CEO Knut Nesse.