AKVA group now release the new Akvasmart Floating Hex Base RotorSpreader. One of the most important factors for gentle feed handling is regulating transport air
"Speed kills" also when it comes to feed systems, and reducing transport air speed provides significant reduction in feed dust and pellet breakage. Using the Air
Control System combined with the highly effective, low friction start Akvasmart Floating Hex Base RotorSpreader allows for reduced air speed while still achieving excellent feed spread in cages.
Lightweight aluminium rotor pipes allows lower air speed for start-up and rotation, meaning less dust and pellet breakage, less power consumption, back pressure, noise, air temperature and wear and tear on the feed pipes, and thereby less maintenance. The light weight pipes and the floating hex base provides safe and steady installation, even in rough seas. Foam filled HD PE pipes makes sure that this product can never sink. Akvasmart Floating Hex Base RotorSpreader contains no protruding parts, thus eliminating the risk of damaging surrounding equipment and net.
- Floating hex base provides steady installation, even in rough seas
- Excellent and adjustable feed spread in cages
- Foam filled HD PE pipes - Will never sink
- Light weight - easy to install and to move around
- No protruding parts, eliminates the risk of damaging surrounding equipment or net