lanbased_blue
Acuicultura en Tierra
life-buoy_blue
SERVICIO
monitor_blue
Software

COMUNICADOS DE PRENSA - INFORMACIÓN FINANCIERA

En esta página encontrará todos los comunicados de prensa relativos a acciones, información financiera y relación con los inversores. Para consultar nuestras otras noticias, visite nuestra página de noticias.

AKVA group ASA - Letter of intent for the acquisition of the majority shareholding of UNI Aqua AS


AKVA group ASA has entered into a letter of intent with Scheel & Urup Holding ApS for the acquisition of 85 % of the shares of UNI Aqua AS, a Danish private limited company. The parties have started negotiations for the acquisition of the remaining 15 % of UNI Aqua AS.

UNI Aqua AS is an important and leading supplier of aquaculture recirculation technology with expertise within both marine and fresh water recirculation. The marked for this technology is growing significantly at the moment and is expected to continue with a significant growth in the future. For AKVA group ASA this is a strategically important acquisition, based on following main points;

  • Enhancement / broadening of the product portfolio
  • Adding volume to the freshwater part of the salmon value chain 
  • Creates important inroad to global markets non-salmon markets (both marine and fresh water).
  • Through product bundling the acquisition is expected to add volume to other AKVA group products, mainly within the OPTECH area.
  • Adding volume into existing distribution network
 
The letter of intent is binding but may be terminated if material findings are made during the pending due diligence examinations.
 
The agreed consideration for the shares is DKK 11,730,000 which is conditional upon the EBITDA and revenue of the target company satisfying agreed levels. An additional consideration, earn-out, could become payable for 2008, 2009 and 2010.
 
The parties intend to consummate the acquisition in September 2007.
 
Bryne, 10 August 2007
AKVA group ASA
 
 
CONTACTS:
 
Knut Molaug, Chief Executive Officer
Phone: +47 51 77 85 40
 
Rolf Andersen, Chief Financial Officer
Phone: +47 51 77 85 48
 
AKVA group is the leading provider of technology to the fish farming industry and the only with global distribution. The products consist of software, sensor systems, feed systems and cage systems.
_____________________________________

AKVA group ASA - Intensjonsavtale om oppkjøp av aksjemajoriteten i UNI Aqua AS
 
AKVA group ASA har signert en intensjonsavtale med Scheel & Urup Holding ApS for kjøp av 85% av aksjene i UNI Aqua AS, et Dansk aksjeselskap. Partene har inneldet forhandlinger om overtagelse av de gjennværende 15 % av UNI Aqua AS.
 
UNI Aqua AS er en ledende leverandør av resirkuleringsteknologi til havbruksnæringen med betydelig ekspertise innen resirkuleringssystemer innen både ferskvann og sjøvann. Markedet for resirkuleringssystemer er i sterk vekst for øyeblikket og det er forventet en videre sterk veskt I årene som kommer. For AKVA group ASA er denne investeringen strategisk viktig fordi;

  • Investeringen utvider productporteføljen
  • Øker volumet innenfor ferskvannsdelen av verdikjeden for laks.
  • Gir viktig inngang til ikke-lakse markeder verden over (både sjøvanns- og ferskvannsbasert).
  • Investeringen er forventet å bidra til å øke volumet av andre AKVA group produkter, hovedsaklig innen OPTECH.
  • Øker volumet gjennom eksisterende distribusjonsnettverk
 
Intensjonsavtalen er bindende men kan termineres dersom det oppdages vesentlige mangler i due dilligence prosessen.
 
AKVA skal betale DKK 11,730,000 for aksjene hvilket er betinget av at BITDA og omsetning er i henhold til avtalet nivåer. En tilleggsbetaling kan bli gjeldende, earn out, for 2008, 2009 og 2010.
 
Partene planlegger å gjennomføre avtalene I løpet av September 2007.
 
Bryne, 13 August 2007
AKVA group ASA

spare-parts_blue

PARTES Y PIEZAS

Descargue nuestro catálogo de partes y piezas, y solicite sus repuestos de manera directa llenando nuestro formulario.
user-manuals_blue

MANUALES DE USUARIO

Aquí puede encontrar y descargar las últimas versiones de nuestros manuales.