lanbased_blue
Acuicultura en Tierra
life-buoy_blue
SERVICIO
monitor_blue
Software

COMUNICADOS DE PRENSA - INFORMACIÓN FINANCIERA

En esta página encontrará todos los comunicados de prensa relativos a acciones, información financiera y relación con los inversores. Para consultar nuestras otras noticias, visite nuestra página de noticias.

AKVA group ASA : Extended stock exchange notice - Acquisition of 70% of the shares in Plastsveis AS


This notice is prepared and published in accordance with section 3.4.1 and 3.4.2 in Continuing Obligations for companies listed on Oslo Børs.

The transaction

AKVA group ASA has today entered into an agreement with the shareholders of Plastsveis AS, to acquire 70 percent of the shares in Plastsveis AS for a price of NOK 20 million.  90 percent of the purchase price will be paid in cash on completion. The remaining 10 percent will be paid six months after the transaction is completed. The transaction is subject to final approval from the Norwegian competition authorities and is assumed to be completed mid March 2013, with operational effect from January 1st, 2013. AKVA group ASA and the owners of Plastsveis AS also hold a mutual option to buy / sell the remaining 30% of the shares in Plastsveis AS from January 1st, 2016 onwards. The pricing of the remaining 30% of the shares is linked to the performance of the company over the next three calendar years. 

Plastsveis AS

Plastsveis AS was established in 1988 and provide PE equipment, installation and services to the fish farming, agriculture and other industries. The company is located in Sør-Helgeland and has around 40 employees. The management team in Plastsveis AS consist of Alexander Egil Solbakken (General Manager), Ronal Kvalø, Gunder Strømberg and Tor Arne Kristiansen and the Board of Directors consist of Bjørn Johansen (Chairman), Harald Thore Sande, Ronald Kvalø, Tor Arne Kristiansen and Bjørnar Storholm.

The core business entails delivery and installation of tub and pipe plants to land based fish farming facilities as well as processing of pipes in polyethylene plastic for the fish farming industry, for agriculture and oil services. The company also participates in development project for the fish farming industry.  

AKVA group ASA has not entered into any agreements for the benefit of the management or key personnel in AKVA group ASA, nor for the benefit of the management or key personnel in Plastsveis AS, in connection with the transaction.

For key financial information from Plastsveis AS please see attached document.

The significance of the transaction for AKVA

Plastsveis AS is a leading player of operational installment of land based facilities in Norway. The company also holds significant capability and activity on generic pipeline installment in Mid and North of Norway. Plastsveis AS fits well with AKVA group's existing recirculation competence in AKVA group Denmark as well as with our generic PE pipe production at Helgeland Plast AS.  

 

The acquisition is a natural step to strengthen the land based business area, and will give AKVA group a strong position in the market place when it comes to delivering a range of solutions for land based facilities to aquaculture. Plastsveis AS is a well-managed company with strong competence and operational capability in its field.  The company holds significant synergies with our existing land based activity as well as with our existing activities in Helgeland Plast AS   states Trond Williksen, CEO of AKVA group ASA.

Dated: 20th February 2013
AKVA group ASA

Web: www.akvagroup.com

CONTACTS:

Trond Williksen Chief Executive Officer
Phone: +47 51 77 85 00
Mobile: +47 91 63 01 73
E-mail: twilliksen@akvagroup.com

Eirik Børve Monsen Chief Financial Officer
Phone: +47 51 77 85 00
Mobile: +47 91 63 98 31
E-mail: emonsen@akvagroup.com

********************************************************************************

AKVA group is the leading provider of technology to the global fish farming industry and the only with global distribution. The products consist of software systems, operational equipment and sensor systems, feed systems, cage systems, net cleaning systems, light systems and recirculation aquaculture systems.

This information is subject of the disclosure requirements acc. to §5-12 vphl (Norwegian Securities Trading Act)


Key financial figures Plastsveis AS
spare-parts_blue

PARTES Y PIEZAS

Descargue nuestro catálogo de partes y piezas, y solicite sus repuestos de manera directa llenando nuestro formulario.
user-manuals_blue

MANUALES DE USUARIO

Aquí puede encontrar y descargar las últimas versiones de nuestros manuales.